Service you can count on
We are committed to providing you with a top-quality product and excellent service by being professional, reliable and honest.
Once you contact us, we will arrange a site visit. We will discuss with you the most cost-effective solution for your needs and then provide you with a detailed, competitive, no hidden extras quote. Once accepted, we will turn up on time, carry out the work and leave you with something that we can both be proud of.
We will strive to work quickly, efficiently and complete the work on time, in order to cause you and your neighbours the minimum amount of disturbance.
Our aim is to leave you with something that will look good for many years to come.
In return we hope that you will recommend us to others.
Installation methods and materials used vary greatly depending on the type of fence or deck that you require. The links below will explain the methods used.
We can carry out all kinds of repairs, from a damaged panel to a snapped post.
It is worth pointing out that repairing a fence which has come to the end of its natural life is not always the best way to go. We will be able to advise you on the most cost-effective solution for your needs. Please note that if you suffer storm damage, it is best to call immediately as we get booked up very quickly.
Most of our fencing requires very little maintenance.
Panel fencing often benefits from being repainted every few years.
We are always happy to carry out this kind of work for you – Just give us a call if you require any advice.
If you are unconvinced of the benefits of using Jacksons products, we are also able to provide all standard fencing types:
We install all types of gates including driveway gates e.g. Rye Courtyard Gates, Railing Panel Courtyard Gates, Courtyard Cathedral Gates, Sandwich Courtyard Gates and Hythe Courtyard Gates.
As a Jackson approved installer, we can install all types of garden gates, agricultural & equestrian gates to match your fencing.
Decking is a fantastic way of transforming an outside area and many clients use them as a way of creating an ‘outside room’. Properly planned timber decking is the perfect way to extend the living space of your home – outdoors.
- It is extremely flexible and can be built in almost any situation
- Timber decking has many advantages over patios and other ‘hard’ areas
- It can be used to conceal damaged patios, uneven ground, inspection covers and drains.
- Reduces the need for extensive groundworks and earthmoving that may be required for a traditional patio.
- Provides a comfortable, warm surface for walking or sitting on.
- It can be used to transform sloping areas.
- Its aesthetically pleasing to the eye and can add value to your home
Take a look at the gallery of pictures of a build in progress.
Jacksons Acoustic Fencing
With the growing impact of noise on people, planning and architecture has increased demand for acoustic fencing solutions across a wide variety of applications from housing and schools to transport and retail.
Jacksons Jakoustic® fencing and gate systems were specifically designed to deliver good noise reduction performance, sustainability and security and importantly, to blend in with the surrounding environment.
We can offer acoustic solutions for residential, commercial, industrial, railway and highway applications that can reduce noise levels by as much as 32 decibels* in laboratory conditions, while maintaining an attractive and ‘natural’ façade. For example for every 10dB Sound Reduction the human ear hears a halving of sound.
- Jakoustic® Reflective barrier meets most residential and industrial requirements.
- Jakoustic® Plus Absorptive Barrier offers the extra performance of an additional layer of absorptive material contained within a special acoustic membrane.
- Jakoustic® Highway is specially designed to satisfy stringent highway standards, in heights up to 12m with steel posts.
- Excellent security characteristics with a completely flat face, (with no horizontal rails) which makes it difficult to climb and 34mm thick acoustic boards which are difficult to penetrate.